Exterminatus Cadre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An all pro World of Tanks clan, dedicated to fun and teamwork.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shout Box!
Latest topics
» To light it off...
an Interesting thing found of the Overload blog  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 7:16 am by DaLanMan

» Wassup Beaches!
an Interesting thing found of the Overload blog  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:03 pm by DaLanMan

» whoo stuff
an Interesting thing found of the Overload blog  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:16 am by strelkov16

» 8.9 Is Now Live!!
an Interesting thing found of the Overload blog  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:22 pm by OZMS_LibertyPrime

» Greetings From a Guy Whose Name You Can't Pronounce
an Interesting thing found of the Overload blog  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:29 pm by Gearlok

» Today in History-October 14, 2013
an Interesting thing found of the Overload blog  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:55 pm by Dreadcon98

» Hunter Writes About Historiography
an Interesting thing found of the Overload blog  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:59 pm by Gearlok

» They just cant get me-ELC fun
an Interesting thing found of the Overload blog  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:20 pm by Dreadcon98

» Today in History - September 12, 2013
an Interesting thing found of the Overload blog  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:18 pm by Dreadcon98

Top posting users this week
No user